SoundSilk.com Sound Effects End User license agreement:
If you use our free sounds, you MUSTcredit SoundSilk.com in your project credits. It is as simple as including us in your Final Credits, Youtube/Vimeo Video Description, Website/Blog, etc. Please Credit us as:
Use of our sound effects can be in commercial, non-commercial projects and broadcast. These projects include:
– YouTube videos.
– Film, television and radio.
– Websites, blogs and podcasts.
– Mobile Apps & Games
– Exhibitions, conferences, museums etc.
– School or college projects.
Sound Effects from SoundSilk.com CANNOT be used for:
– You CANNOT isolate Sound Effects. It must be used in a mix of audio to enhance your project.
– You CANNOT redistribute, sell, sub-license, give-away, rent, loan, lease, virtually/physically share sound effects.
– You CANNOT claim ownership on any of the sound effects from SoundSilk.com. All sound effects remain copyright of the original owner (Stephen Geisel) at all times.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Licensee will indemnify, save, hold harmless and defend SoundSilk.com from, and against any and all claims, demands, suits, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses, including legal fees incurred by SoundSilk.com, with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this Agreement by the Licensee.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
SoundSilk.com supplies sound effects on an “as is” basis, and expressly disclaims all warranties of conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to its Website, or to any services supplied to its Licensees.
Limitation of Liability:
The Licensee agrees that SoundSilk.com holds no liability with respect to any claims made in relation to or arising out of this agreement.
This License Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SoundSilk.com and the Licensee with respect to the sounds effects. Any modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties, or conducted by both sides via SoundSilk.com
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Canada and all parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, waiving any objection to the propriety or convenience of such venues.